All alumni, spouses, families and guests are invited to stay in on-campus housing. Registration for on-campus housing facilities during Reunion Weekend 2014 will be posted on March 24 at 12 noon EST.
Registration for On-Campus Housing
• On-campus housing is available only through online registration.
• Only one person in your housing group needs to reserve and pay for the room when registering online. All others just need to register for the events they want to attend.
• If you are the person registering for the room, please list those that will be in the room with you; they will be able to get a key and check-in on their own if listed.
• When registering for a room, you will only be given the option of a 2-, 4- or 6-person room. You will not be able to choose what facility you want to be in. The facility will be determined based on the room type you choose.
• You may use the comment box to list your dorm preference and who you would like to be housed near.**
• Availability is limited; campus housing will sell out. In the past few years, on-campus housing has sold out in less than 15 minutes.
• A two-night stay is required.
• You must be registered for at least one paid event. On-campus housing is made available for the convenience of those attending Reunion Weekend events.
• Rooms are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
• Room rates:
• 2-person — $60/night - Shared bathroom among 4 rooms (8 people). Marianist
• 4-person — $120/night - Private bathroom. Marianist, VWK, Lawnview
• 6-person — $180/night - Private bathroom. Campus South
• Sorry, your old house will not be available..
• A two-night stay is required.
• No room cancellations will be accepted after May 15, 2014.
Assigning On-Campus Housing
• Once you finish your registration and paid for your on-campus room, we will reserve an on-campus room for you.
• Assignments will not be made until the end of May.
• Once on-campus housing sells out, you will have the option of adding your name to the waiting list.
• We try to house alumni together by residential facility and floor, according to class year.**
• Assignments will be listed in a confirmation email we send out a couple weeks before Reunion Weekend.
On-Campus Housing Amenities
• Please remember that these are dorm rooms and do NOT have the same amenities as a hotel room. Also keep in mind that in some cases, the facilities may show their age and wear.
• Items provided in an on-campus housing room: Bed linens, blanket, pillow, soap, one wash cloth and small towel per person. Please note the pillows are not exceptionally big or fluffy, and the towels are not overly large either. You may want to consider bringing your own, if these are of importance to you. There is a small refrigerator in all suites. Microwaves and ice are available in the lounge areas. All campus housing rooms are air conditioned.
• Items NOT provided: Television, clock, radio, telephone, shampoo/conditioner, iron, clothes hangers, hair dryer, reading light, room mirror or room service. In some rooms, cell phone service may not be available.
**We will do our best to accommodate your requests for on-campus housing but please keep in mind that we will be placing attendees in over 400 rooms with many special requests.
Lost Keys/Cards & Room Damages
• Room Keys: All campus housing occupants will be issued an apartment key and/or an access card. All keys and/or cards must be returned upon check-out. Failure to do so will result in an automatic $100 lock change charge and/or $10 access card replacement fee to the person who made the room reservation.
• Room Damages: Any damage fees associated with the on-campus housing room you are registered to during the weekend, will be charged to your card. UD is not responsible for the damages that might be done to the room while you are staying in them.