How to Apply
- Please submit a title, 250-word abstract, keywords, institutional affiliation, and contact information to the email link at right.
- Submissions of individual papers, as well as complete panels, roundtables, workshops and practitioner presentations, are welcome; the conference will utilize a mixed format. Interdisciplinary work and scholar-practitioner collaboration is strongly encouraged.
- Conveners plan to publish a selection of conference proceedings in either an edited volume or special journal issue.
- Travel support for graduate students and emerging scholars may become available.
- Deadline for submissions: March 1, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: May 1, 2013