- Conference Luncheon
- Keynote Address, Dr. Alex de Waal
- First Plenary Dialogue "Past, Present, and Future of Human Rights Advocacy"
- Second Plenary Dialogue "Human Rights Philanthropy"
- Third Plenary Dialogue "Integrating Human Rights and Development in Practice"
- Fourth Plenary Dialogue "The Role of Media and Communications Technology"
Thursday, October 3
All events at Kennedy Union, Main Campus.
|6:30 pm||Welcome Reception||Torch Lounge|
|8:00 pm||Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra Concert||Boll Theatre|
Friday, October 4
All events at River Campus unless otherwise noted.
|9:00 am||Welcome Remarks||Cafeteria|
|9:30 am||Research Session 1||Classrooms|
Remarks by Dr. Paul Benson, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
Address by Dr. Dan Curran, University of Dayton President
|1:00 pm||Research Session 2||Classrooms|
|3:15 pm||Research Session 3||Classrooms|
|7:30 pm||Keynote Address by Juan Mendez||Meyer Room|
Saturday, October 5
|8:00 am||Registration Opens
|9:00 am||Plenary Dialogue: Past, Present and Future of Human Rights Advocacy||Meyer Room|
|10:50 am||Roundtable: Human Rights Philanthropy||Meyer Room|
|1:30 pm||Plenary Dialogue: Integrating Human Rights and Development in Practice||Meyer Room|
|3:20 pm||Plenary Dialogue: The Role of Media and Communications Technology||Meyer Room|
|5:00 pm||Closing Reception and Art Gallery Show||College Park Center, Gallery 249|