Nonprofit & Community Leadership Graduate Certificate
The Nonprofit & Community Leadership graduate certificate program educates students in the Catholic and Marianist tradition, preparing them to be agents of social change for the common good and transformational community leaders.
The certificate is designed for students considering careers in the nonprofit community sector, those interested in developing their leadership capacity, and students generally interested in community service and public life. The program is dedicated to the development of mission-driven leaders, organizations and communities. It emphasizes fundamental knowledge about nonprofit and community-based organizations, the current trends, challenges and best practices in nonprofit leadership.
Apply for the program from the link at right.
- A 12 semester hour certificate program
- Open to certificate-only students
- Open to UD graduate students
- Open to UD undergraduate students
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA at time of application
- Junior standing at time of course registration
- 6 semester hours double count as undergraduate elective hours
- No GRE required for application or enrollment
- MPA 561: Nonprofit & Community Organizations
- MPA 562: Strategic Planning & Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- MPA 526: Leadership in Building Community
- MPA 563: NGO Management & Development
- MPA 564: Overview of Grant Funding
- MPA 566: Nonprofit Community Relations
The cost of tuition for this certificate program is approximately $563.00 per semester hour.
The Nonprofit & Community Leadership Graduate certificate program is offered by the Department of Political Science.