I really can't believe that it's officially Fall! I am going to miss summer and warm weather, but here are some of my favorite things about the Fall season.
1. Leaves changing colors: They have been so beautiful this year and I would definitely miss it if I lived somewhere else!
2. Halloween: I absolutely LOVE Halloween! Who doesn't like getting dressed up, looking at other people's costumes, and passing out candy?!
3. Apples: Apple crisp, apple pie, caramel apples, apple cider, apples and peanut butter...deliciousness.
4. Pumpkin: Whether carving them or eating them, I love pumpkin!
5. Cool nights: When you either go for a nice stroll or curl up with a blanket and cup of tea.
6. Thanksgiving: Yummy food and family time!
7. Bonfires: I have always loved roasting s'mores and telling stories...now I just need to find a place on campus to do so!
What are your favorite things about the Fall?!