Turn on the pump up music12.09.2011Finals week is here. Ive downloaded some rap music to pump me up as I work. Its a must. Im going to make a list of all the necessary precautions/things for finals week.
1. Coffee: Drink this in the morning so you dont pass out on your desk during the middle of your final.
2. Download good music: Do this so when youre working on art projects or papers, you feel like youre a beast at what youre doing.
3. Take breaks: Yesterday our friends went ice skating for a couple hours downtown. This was a great break from the mass insanity of studying.
4. Snacks: Bring these to the library to keep you energized. Granola bars are good. Chocolate is always good. A full water bottle is good too.
5. Computer charger: This is needed at all times for when your battery runs low and youre only in the 2nd paragraph of a 5-page paper.
6. Teddy bear: Have this handy for when you come home and need to hug/throw something. (Sorry bear, I still love you.)
TIME TO STUDY! Good luck everyone!!