Why home is better than school (right now)12.27.2011I love college. But I love home more right now. Heres 10 reasons why:
1. Family: I miss them when Im gone, and theres nothing like seeing everyone again.
2. Food: the food is just way better here. Home cooked meals are home cooked meals they always trump anything anyone cooks at school.
3. Old friends: Seeing people from high school is awesome too. I miss them more than I give myself credit for when Im at school.
4. Music: I have at my fingertips 2 guitars, a piano, and a drum set here. And I can play them at any time. I dont have to walk to Artstreet or the Chapel to do so.
5. Sleeping in: I dont particularly have anywhere to be in the mornings! How great is that? Ive been sleeping until 10:30 pretty much every day.
6. Space: I have more space to spread out, which is nice. Though our apartment is pretty big, my house is bigger- not to mention, the couch is bigger, which is a wonderful thing.
7. Time: I actually have time to do things! I always have a bunch of ideas I want to complete when Im at school, but I dont have time between classes and homework. Now I can actually sit down and work on some stuff
8. Less people: Our apartment holds 6 people, which is great, but sometimes overwhelming. It is just my parents and I at home, so its nice to have a calmer environment.
9. Planet Earth marathons: Planet Earth is one of my favorite shows. I dont care how nerdy that is its awesome. And theyve been having marathons frequently on National Geographic. Win.
10. My own room: Though I miss my roommate a ton, I love having my own room. I dont have to worry about waking anyone up when I get up or go to bed, and I can blast music as loud as I want whenever I want. :]