Office of Student Accounts/Bursar800-259-7117 or
300 College Park Drive
Dayton, Ohio, 45469-1600
Payment Plan Options
UD Payment Plan
The University of Dayton offers an open credit arrangement with additional payment options. All students are eligible for this payment option. Students complete a one-time Credit Account Agreement form which is automatically sent prior to the first term of enrollment. Features of the option include:
- Four payments per semester
- Low interest charge of 1% on the unpaid portion of your charges applied monthly after the August 25th payment for Fall and the January 25th payment for Spring. To avoid interest charges you must pay your fall semester charges in full by August 25 and your spring semester charges by January 25.
- No application fee and no credit review
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|First Due Date||July 25||December 27|
|Second Due Date||August 25||January 25|
|Third Due Date||September 25||February 25|
|Fourth Due Date||October 25||March 25|
Note: Students with balances may receive registration holds.
To sign up for the UD Payment Option, submit a completed Credit Account Agreement form, available in the Office of Student Accounts/Bursar or by sending an email request to email@example.com. The form must be completed by the student (a co-signer is required only if the student is under 18 years of age). The form is automatically sent prior to the first term of enrollment.
Submitting the signed agreement allows you to be billed in payments, but you may still choose to pay your bill in full at any time without penalty.Top
Sallie Mae Tuition Payment Plan
This plan is a convenient, manageable payment solution that gives you the option to pay tuition in interest-free monthly installments, rather than one lump sum. The Sallie Mae tuition payment plan offers:
- More time to pay. Spread your tuition payments over a period of several months
- Interest savings. Use the plan to make monthly payments, interest free
- Convenience. Enroll in the plan, manage your account and make payments online 24 hours a day
The tuition payment plan administered by Sallie Mae offers you the opportunity to pay your tuition, interest free, in 10 payments beginning June 1.
Go to tuitionpay.salliemae.com >>
Click on “Enroll Now”. Choose the payment option that is best for you and follow the easy steps to complete your enrollment. During the process, you will create your user ID and password, which will allow you to log on and manage your account.
Make managing your tuition payments a little easier with the tuition payment plan administered by Sallie Mae. If you have any questions about the plan, call Sallie Mae at 1-800-635-0120 and a specialist will be happy to assist you.Top
MBA/Graduate Engineering/ADAP Students Deferment Application
For MBA, graduate engineering, and Adult Degree Advancement students eligible for employer reimbursement:Top