OverviewThe Business Research Group (BRG) mobilizes the resources of the University of Dayton to provide contract research and consulting services to businesses, governments and non-profit organizations. BRG functions as a full service market research firm combining the efforts of its full-time staff with selected faculty and students to accomplish project objectives.
Economic ResearchBRG conducts research and forecasting on issues of local and regional importance. BRG has expertise in forecasting economic trends, as well as forecasting demand for individual products and services. BRG conducts socioeconomic impact studies, economic development planning for governments, and location and site studies.
BRG's multi-camera video facility is used to conduct focus groups in a variety of areas including consumer products and services, business-to-business research, management issues, voter perceptions, personnel issues and technology transfer. BRG offers a complete line of focus group services including coordination of recruiting, moderating video reports, brainstorming sessions, one-on-one interviewing and storyboarding.
BRG Focus Group Facilities
Focus group room dimensions are 24'6" x 21'6"
- Spacious, sound-proof
- Comfortably accommodates groups of 12 or more
- Ample room for display materials
Observation room dimensions are 24'6" x 16'6"
- One-way, 16' x' 4' mirror and wall-mounted television monitors
- Comfortably accommodates ten clients with tiered spectator seating
- Within 5 minutes from Downtown Dayton and 20 minutes from airport
- Well-lit parking for our guests adjacent to the building
- Hostess in the lobby entrance greets and escorts participants
- Separate reception area that allows refreshments to be served prior to the focus group
Marketing ResearchBRG offers comprehensive services in marketing research. Quantitative research services include questionnaire design, sampling, data collection (by mail, telephone (by sub-contract) or on-line) and data analysis. BRG has conducted survey research on consumer products and services, business images, and management strategies.
We pride ourselves on our welcoming community and we'd love to hear from you.
Business Research Group
Anderson Center, Room 9
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-2110
Toll Free: 888-483-2237
Richard Stock, PhD
Director of Business Research Group