The School of Business Administration offers a program leading to a Master of Business Administration degree. Concentrations are available in the areas of accounting, cyber-security, finance, and marketing.
Applicants to the M.B.A. program should submit the following information in addition to the online application:
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities must be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies marked Issued to Student and unofficial copies are not acceptable. A GPA of 3.0 is required
- A personal statement is encouraged.
- A curriculum vitae or résumé is encouraged
- Official GMAT scores (expected minimum score of 500 and a 19 on the verbal) or official GRE scores (expected minimum verbal score of 149 and quantitative score of 146).
- Letters of recommendation from professor or employers are not required, but will be accepted if submitted.
In addition to the five requirements listed above, International students must also submit official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), meeting these requirements, and score a 19 or higher on the verbal subscale of the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test). Students may not begin classes until all requirements are met.