Education Interview Day
Each spring, Career Services hosts this event for graduating teachers and alumni to interview with school districts from across the country.
2013 Education Interview Day
Wednesday | March 20, 2013 | 8:30am-3:00pm | College Park Center - 6th Floor
Education Interview Day is open to all graduating education students and alumni. Explore employment opportunities with local and nationwide school districts. Dress professionally, and bring copies of your résumé.
The event starts at 8:30 am, please arrive a few minutes early. Depending on the number of interviews you schedule and how they are spaced, the day can be rather long. Please plan accordingly and bring water, snacks and/or a lunch.
Student Schedule of Events:
8:30 - 9:45 am - Network with employers with a possibility to interview
10:00 - 12:00 pm - 20 minute interviews conducted with employers
12:00 - 1:00 pm - Break
1:00 - 3:00 pm - 20 minute interviews conducted with employers
Information for Employers
- The cost of the event is $150.00
- Lunch and beverages will be provided
- Four representatives per booth
- Last day to register for the event is March 15, 2013
Employer Schedule of Events:
7:30 - 8:00 am - Employer check-in
8:30 - 9:45 am - Graduating students and Alumni sign-up for interviews
10:00 - 12:00 pm - 20 minute interviews
12:00 - 1:00 pm - Lunch
1:00 - 3:00 pm - 20 minute interviews
Register for the UD Education Interview Day online through Hire a Flyer. Instructions for registering and obtaining an account are below. Confirmations and directions will be sent via email upon approval of the registration.
Education Interview Day Registration Instructions:
If you have forgotten your username and/or password for Hire a Flyer, scroll down for instructions.
- Login to Hire a Flyer or create new account at ( https://www.myinterfase.com/udayton/employer/home.aspx) and then select Career Events from the navigation toolbar on top.
- Click on the event and review the provided information.
- Click the "Register Now" button and fill in your company information. Click "Continue" at the bottom.
- Check the appropriate attendance fee and fill in the number of box lunches you will require in the event fees section.
- Please review your information on this final page for accuracy as this is the information students and alumni will see! You will receive a confirmation letter including an invoice via the email address you provided.
- You can review/edit your submission in the future by clicking Career Events in the navigation toolbar, then clicking "Edit Registration".
- You will receive an Education Interview Day registration confirmation packet with directions to campus and an invoice via email.