Student Contract Program
The Student Contract Program allows students to be employed in Internship positions with local companies. Under this program students are placed on the University's payroll as student employees while working off-site at the company locations. Students who participate in the contract program are attending school full-time and are eligible to work up to 20 hours per week while attending classes and 40 hours per week when not attending classes. Jobs are offered to students at all levels and are determined by the needs of the Company hiring.
Benefits of Participation in the Contract Program
- Work part-time in a major related position related while attending classes and full-time when not attending classes, during breaks and vacations.
- Earn money while gaining on the job experience.
- Opportunity to network with companies for possible future full-time employment.
- Undergrad Students registered for 6 credit hours and Grad Students registered for 3 credit hours.
- International students must be registered full-time according to INS Rules and Regulations.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Enter or update your information and résumé in Hire a Flyer.View jobs that meet your qualifications and apply.
- The Company will contact you directly for an interview.
- After accepting a job, contact the Contract Office to complete all necessary paperwork.
Contact Theresa Withrow for more information.