Executive Development Program
The Executive Development Program provides customized, integrated learning that addresses specific, real-world challenges business executives must face in leadership, growth, strategy, change and more. Business leaders help develop our programs to address "real-world" leadership issues while programs are delivered by nationally recognized providers of leadership and executive development.
Executive development programs are open to partner organizations, individual executives and University of Dayton alumni.
- Become a more effective leader and make a greater impact in your business through real-world learning experiences.
- Gain access to a world-class executive education delivered locally by some of the best minds in business, nationally and globally.
- Enhance your network of contacts with other area executives in an environment that encourages learning and growth for you and your organization.
- Utilize the flexibility you need to participate only in those programs that fit your personal and organizational development needs.
Individual programs feature an array of topics, including change, engaging and retaining talent, innovation, creating a positive and creative culture, coaching, leading at the executive level and more.
2014 Executive Development Programs
Apr. 16: All In: How the Best Leaders Create a Culture of Belief and Drive Results by Chester Elton, best selling author of the Carrot Principle.
May 7: Blue Ocean Strategy: Value Innovation for the 21st Century by Ralph G. Trombetta, Value Innovation Associates.
June 5: Relationship Capital: Turning Colleagues and Contacts into Relationships that Work by Tommy Spaulding & Duane Grischow, author of It's Not Just Who You Know.
Sept. 10: The Art and Practice of Leadership Coaching by Howard Morgan, executive coach, speaker, and managing partner of the Leadership Research Institute, co-author of "The Art and Practice of Leadership Coaching: 50 Top Executive Coaches Reveal Their Secrets."
Oct. 2: Strengths-Based Leadership: Maximizing Your Leadership Effectiveness (A.M.) and WellBeing: The Five Essential Elements Impacting Performance and Satisfaction (P.M.) by Tom Rath, author of Strengths-Based Leadership and Wellbeing.
Oct. 22: Influencer: Develop the Power to Change Anything (A.M.) and Crucial Conversations for Leaders: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High (P.M.) by Joseph Grenny, author of Influencer and Crucial Conversations.
Nov. 13: Leadership Accountability: Creating and Sustaining a High Performing Organization by Linda Galindo, speaker, consultant, and author of "The 85% Solution, How Personal Accountability Guarantees Success" and "Where Winners Live," coming in March 2013.
Executive development workshops are open to:
- Partner organizations - an annual partnership allows executives across the organization to participate in any scheduled programs.
- Individual executives – individuals who are not part of a partner organization may attend sessions for $995 per day ($580 for half-day sessions).
- University of Dayton alumni – alumni may attend sessions for $945 per day ($580 for half-day sessions).
Space is limited, and reservations are required. To register for an Executive Development Program, click here or contact the Center for Leadership at 937-229-3115.