UDLLI: Registration Information
You can register for UDLLI seminars by mail, email or telephone.
In an attempt to provide equal registration opportunities for all participants, hand deliveries/walk-in registrations will no longer be accepted.
To Register by Mail
(received November 19, 2013 or later)
1. Download and complete the registration form.
2. If you pay by check or money order, make it payable to “University of Dayton.” If you pay by credit card, complete the method of payment information and your signature.
3. Any registrations received before the opening of registration on Nov. 19, 2013 will have to be resubmitted.
4. Mail to:
University of Dayton
Special Programs and Continuing Education
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469-7011
To Register by Telephone
(beginning November 19, 2013)
Call 937-229-2347 to talk with a special programs and continuing education administrative assistant. All mail-in registrations must be postmarked after that date. If registering by telephone, you may be requested to submit the completed registration form. If you receive a recorded message, please leave your name, telephone number and seminar selections.
To Register by Email
(beginning November 19, 2013)
Please specify seminar selections.
You are encouraged to attend all seminars and activities for which you have registered. Good class attendance is important in securing all moderators (new and repeat). Moderators volunteer their time - no honorarium is given for their participation.
- If you are registered for seminars and circumstances prevent you from attending seminars before the session begins or after the session has started, please call special programs and continuing education at 937-229-2347 to cancel your seminar registration.
- An early cancellation helps another member attend a seminar that has been closed out.
- Do not attend a seminar for which you have not registered, because some seminars have class limits or require text readings or materials.
Review these items for important and helpful information.
- The $80 registration fee per session entitles you to select as many seminars during that session as you wish.
- Payment is due when you register, unless you select to be billed later. In that case, your confirmation packet letter serves as your invoice and payment is due upon receipt.
- Participants are enrolled in the order that registrations are received.
- You can register for UDLLI seminars by mail, email or telephone. In an attempt to provide equal registration opportunities for all participants, hand deliveries/walk-in registrations will no longer be accepted.
- After registering, the confirmation packet containing seminar registration, parking information and instructions on how to obtain a parking permit will be mailed to you.
- Seminars may be cancelled if fewer than 10 persons register. You will be notified should that occur.
- Once a seminar reaches its specified “seminar limit,” you are wait-listed and notified if an opening occurs.
- If you cannot attend the first day of your seminar, please notify special programs and continuing education, 937-229-2347; otherwise, you may be dropped from the seminar.
To receive a refund of your $80 registration fee, please notify special programs and continuing education, 937-229-2347, by January 6, 2014. After that date, refunds are not given; however, substitution of participants is always acceptable.
There is a fee of $30 for each parking permit.
While you may park off campus, parking on university grounds and campus requires a valid university parking permit. A valid UD permit is necessary even if parking in a handicapped designated space. During registration, you may request a permit to park on campus.
The R1 permit is also valid on the main campus, 7:30 p.m. – 6:30 a.m. weekdays; open parking (without a permit) is allowed on weekends.
To obtain a parking permit, please indicate your parking intentions/requirements by checking the appropriate box on the registration page. Your confirmation letter will include instructions on how to receive the permit if you have requested one.
Once received, please keep your permit in a safe place for use during the term. Remember to display it properly from the rearview mirror. Lost or stolen permits as well as parking citations are the responsibility of the member. Replacement permits cost $30 per person, per permit.
If Your Seminar Is Held Off Site
You are responsible for transportation to and from a seminar held off site. A UD parking permit is not required.
If You Wish to Ride the RTA
The RTA RideLine, 937-425-8300, gives schedule, route and senior discount information.