UDLLI: Registration Information
You may register for UDLLI programs by mail, telephone or by email. Please find the information for each below...
To Register by Mail (post-marked after February 18, 2013)(Print and complete the registration form from the link above.)
- If you pay by check or money order, make it payable to “University of Dayton.” If you pay by credit card, complete the Method of Payment information and be sure to include your signature.
- Any registrations received before the opening of registration on February 18 will have to be resubmitted.
- Mail to:
University of Dayton
Special Programs and Continuing Education
300 College Park
Dayton OH 45469-7011
All mail in registrations must be post-marked after February 18, 2013, or later. In an attempt to provide equal registration opportunities for all participants, hand deliveries/walk-in registrations will no longer be accepted. All mail in registrations must be post-marked after that date.
To Register by Telephone or Email (beginning February 18, 2013).
Call (937) 229-2347 to talk with a Special Programs and Continuing Education Administrative Assistant. If registering by telephone, you may be requested to submit the completed registration form from the back of the brochure. If you receive a recorded message, please leave your name, telephone number and seminar selections.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please specify seminar selections in your message).
You are encouraged to attend all seminars and activities for which you have registered. Good seminar attendance is important in securing all moderators (new and repeat). Moderators volunteer their time - no honorarium is given for their participation.
Registration and Related Information
Review these items for important and helpful information.
- The $80 registration fee per session entitles you to select as many seminars during that session as you wish
- Payment is due when you register, unless you select to be billed later. In that case, your confirmation packet letter serves as your invoice and payment is due upon receipt
- Participants are enrolled in the order that registrations are received
- After registering, the confirmation packet containing seminar registration and parking information will be mailed to you
- Seminars may be canceled if fewer than 10 persons register. You will be notified if an opening occurs
- Once a seminar reaches its specified "seminar Limit", you are wait-tlisted and notified if an opening occurs
- If you cannot attend the first day of your seminar, please notify Special Programs and Continuing Education, (937) 2290-2347; otherwise, you may be dropped from the seminar
To receive a refund of your $80.00 registration fee, please notify Special Programs and Continuing Education, 937-229-2347, by March 11, 2013. After that date, refunds are not given; however, substitution of participants is always acceptable.
Special Programs and Continuing Education currently covers the cost of parking permits ($30.00 per person) with funds from the Osher Endowment. As operating costs continue to increase, this cost may be passed on to participants in UDLLI
While it is not required to park on campus, parking on University grounds/campus requires a valid University parking permit. A valid UD permit is necessary even if parking in a handicapped designated space. During registration, you may request a permit to park on campus.
While you may park off campus, parking on university grounds and campus requires a valid university parking permit. A valid UD Permit is necessary even if parking in a handicapped designated space. During registration, you may request a permit to park on campus, River Campus Lot R1.
The R1 permit is also valid on the main campus, 7:30 p.m.- 6:30 a.m. weekdays; open parking (without a permit) is allowed on weekends.
To obtain a permit, please indicate your parking intentions/requirements by checking the appropriate box on the registration page. The confirmation packet will include instructions on how to obtain the parking permit. Request one permit per household please.
Once received, please keep your permit in a safe place for use during the entire term; remember to display it properly from the rearview mirror. Lost or stolen permits as well as parking citations are the responsibility of the member. Replacement permits cost $30.00 per person/per permit.
If Your Seminar is Held Off Site:
You are responsible for transportation to and from a seminar held off site. A UD parking permit is not required.
If You Wish to Ride the RTA:
The RTA Ride Line (937-435-8300) gives schedule, route and senior discount information.