The Neighborhood Plan is specifically designed for students living in the apartment system, in a UD House, or who commute to campus.
Students purchase Dining Dollars that are usable in Dining Service locations only. A 10% Bonus in Dining Dollars is received upon purchasing a Neighborhood Plan (except the $50 plan).
The Neighborhood Plan is offered at five value levels:
- $100 cost provides $110 Dining Dollars
- $200 cost provides $220 Dining Dollars
- $300 cost provides $330 Dining Dollars (Not recommended for purchase Feb 15th through the end of the spring term)
- $400 cost provides $440 Dining Dollars (Not recommended for purchase Feb 15th through the end of the spring term)
- $50 cost provides $50 Dining Dollars (Only available for purchase during December and April)
You add to your Neighborhood Plan using one of self-serve kiosks available on campus, making a deposit online, stopping by the Dining Services office in the Powerhouse or calling Dining Services.
The Neighborhood Plan is available from the first session of summer school through the end of spring semester the following year.
Neighborhood dollars are not refundable and any money remaining in the account at the end of the spring semester will not rollover or be refunded.
The Neighborhood Plan is also available to students living in traditional residence halls (Marycrest, Founders, Stuart, Marianist or V.W. Kettering) to supplement their Standard or Flexible meal plans.