- Email: Contact
Christopher's undergraduate focus was in Electronic Media Studies, but he grew to enjoy research and group instruction while performing duties as Technical Manager at Flyer TV. His research interests revolve around the general public's relationship to scientific knowledge and curriculum, and how that affects their appreciation and understanding of available information. He is also concerned with the accessibility to the content of public school curriculum and academic publishing.
- Public understanding/appreciation of science
- Public relationship to education
- Informal science education
- Science marketing
- B.A., Communication Studies, University of Dayton, 2008
- Omar Williams Award for Excellence in Broadcast Journalism