- Phone: 937-229-3957
- Email: Contact
Lisa has worked in Career Services at the University of Dayton since 1997 where she enjoys coaching students in individual career growth. She has held a variety of positions within Career Services including management of staff, development of programs and workshops, employer events, and working with academic units. Lisa has been a part time faculty member at UD since 2007 where she teaches Interviewing. She has over twelve years of experience in Human Resource Management with several Fortune 500 corporations where she had the opportunity to be involved with start up operations, specializing in performance management, employer relations, management/employee training, strategic organizational development initiatives and recruitment management. Lisa is committed to UD students, alumni, faculty and staff by building partnerships with employers.
What I like about the University of Dayton is working with our students and alumni, our amazing community and being afforded the opportunity to do work that is my true vocation.
- M.S. Ed Counseling, University of Dayton (1997)
- B.A. Organizational Communication / Business Wright State University (1986)
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- American Association for Employment in Education (AAEE)
- Society for Human Resource Management Association (SHRMA)
- Miami Valley Human Resource Association (MVHRA)
- Ohio Association of School Personnel Administrators & Ohio Association for Employment in Education (OASPA / OAEE)