Clinical Professor of Finance, Director, Hanley Trading Center, and Chair of the Advisory Board, Flyer Forex Fund
School of Business Administration: Economics and Finance
- Phone: 937-229-5345
- Email: Contact
- FIN 488 - Energy Markets Portfolio Management
- FIN 489L - Trading Lab
- FIN 494/MBA 629 - Seminar in Commodities, Derivatives and Equity Trading
- FIN 498 – Algorithmic Modeling
- FIN 498 – Financial Modeling-Benninga
- FIN 498/MBA 629 – Applied Options
- FIN 498/MBA 629 – Advanced Trading Techniques
- FIN498/MBA 629 – Bond Derivatives Seminar
- New York University, MA, 1991
- University of Michigan, BS, 1985
- McNew, L. (2011). True Cost of Learning. Futures Magazine, September, 40-41,61.
- McNew, L. (2010). Learning Curve. Futures Magazine, May, 54-56, 62.
- McNew, L. (2009). Learning to Trade: It's Academic. Futures Magazine, October, 36-38.
- McNew, L. (2009). Doomsday Hedging. Futures Magazine, March, 34-36.
- McNew, L. (2008). Adding Girth to Your Profits. Futures Magazine, December, 18.
- McNew, L. (2007). Trading the Plan. Futures Magazine, January, 42-45.
- McNew, L. (2005). Simple System, Big Profits. Futures Magazine, November, 48-52.
- Recognized by NASD as Expert Witness in Suitability and Damages, 2004-forward
- Recognized by U.S. Treasury Department/IRS as expert witness in exotic option pricing and usage, 2008-forward