School of Business Administration: Economics and Finance
- Phone: 937-229-2458
- Email: Contact
- FIN 301 - Business Finance
- FIN 371 - Financial Markets and Institutions
- University of Cincinnati, PhD, 1986
- Wright State University, MBA, 1977
- Indiana University, BS, 1975
- Initial public offerings
- Leveraged buyouts
- Mohan, N., Ruggiero, J. Influence of Firm Performance and Gender on CEO Compensation. Applied Economics, 39(7-9), 1107-1113.
- Mohan, N., Chen, C. (2007). The Impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act on Firms Going Private. Research in Accounting Regulation, 19, 119-134.
- Mohan, N., Chen, C. (2004). Are IPOs Priced Differently Based upon Gender? Journal of Behavior Finance, 5, 57-65.
- Mohan, N. (2004). A Note on the Information Content of Put Writing Used by Companies to Reduce the Cost of Treasury Stock. Journal of Financial Education, 30.
- Mohan, N., Ruggiero, J. (2003). Compensation Differences Between Male and Female CEOs for Publicly Traded Firms:? A Nonparametric Analysis. Journal of the OR Society, 54(12), 1242-1248.