Serdar S. Durmusoglu
School of Business Administration: Management and Marketing
- Location: Miriam Hall 703
- Phone: 937-229-3540
- Email: Contact
- MKT 315 - Retail Marketing
- MKT 435 - New Product Development
- MGT 429 - Innovative Design and Entrepreneurship
- MBA 638 - Product Planning and Development
- Michigan State University, PhD, 2007
- Purdue University, MBA, 2001
- Bogazici University, BS, 1997
- New product development
- Innovation management
- Durmusoglu, S. S., Nayir, D. Z., Apfelthaler, G., Alvarez, R., Mughan, T. The Effect of Government-Designed Export Promotion Service Use on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Goal Achievement: A Multidimensional View of Export Performance. To appear in Industrial Marketing Management.
- Kawakami, T., Durmusoglu, S. S., Barczak, G. Factors Influencing Information Technology Usage for New Product Development: The Case of Japanese Companies. To appear in Journal of Product Innovation Management.
- Durmusoglu, S. S. Merits of Task Advice for New Product Development Teams: Network Centrality Antecedents and New Product Outcomes of Knowledge Richness and Knowledge Quality. To appear in Journal of Product Innovation Management.
- McNally, R. C., Durmusoglu, S. S., Calantone, R. J. New Product Portfolio Management Decisions: Antecedents and Consequences. To appear in Journal of Product Innovation Management.
- Durmusoglu, S. S., Barczak, G. The Use of Information Technology Tools in New Product Development Phases: Analysis of Effects on New Product Innovativeness, Quality, and Market Performance. To appear in Industrial Marketing Management.
- Durmusoglu, S. S. (2009). Information Technology Infrastructure Capability and New Product Development Process Effectiveness: A Nomological Model. European Journal of Innovation Management, 12(3), 364-385.
- McNally, R. C., Durmusoglu, S. S., Calantone, R. J., Harmancioglu, N. (2009). An Exploratory Investigation of the Role of Managers' Dispositions in New Product Portfolio Management. Industrial Marketing Management, 38(1), 127-143.
- Durmusoglu, S. S., McNally, R. C., Calantone, R. J., Harmancioglu, N. (2008). How Elephants Learn the New Dance when the Headquarters Changes the Music: Three Case Studies on Product Innovation Strategy Change. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 25(4), 386-403.
- Nayir, D. Z., Durmusoglu, S. S. (2008). Country Image in the Context of European Union Membership: The Turkish Case. Journal of Management Development, Special Issue, Transition in the Age of Anxiety: The Turkish Case, 27(7), 791-808.
- Harmancioglu, N., Calantone, R. J., McNally, R. C., Durmusoglu, S. S. (2007). Your NPD is Only as Good as Your Process: A Multi-Case Analysis of NPD Process Design. R&D Management, 37(5), 399-424.
- Durmusoglu, S. S., Calantone, R. J., Sambamurthy, V. (2006). Is More Information Technology Better for New Product Development? Journal of Product & Brand Management, 15(7), 435-441.