School of Business Administration: Management and Marketing
- MKT 301 - Principles of Marketing
- MKT 428 - Promotions Management
- University of South Florida, PhD, 2007
- Rollins College, MBA, 2002
- Florida A&M University, BS, 1997
- 2010-2011 - Reviewer, Society for Consumer Psychology
- 2010 - Reviewer, AMA Summer Educator's Conference, Retailing Track
- 2008-2009 - Reviewer, North American Association for Consumer Research Conference
- 2007 - Reviewer, European Association for Consumer Research Conference
- 2005-2006 - Volunteer, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals Conference
- 2006 - Reviewer, Society for Consumer Psychology
- 2006 - Session Chair and Discussant, AMS, Business to Business Track
- 2006 - Reviewer, AMS Conference, Consumer Behavior Track
- 2006 - Reviewer, AMA Summer Educator's Conference, Channels Marketing Track
- 2006 - Reviewer, Society for Marketing Advances Conference, Consumer Behavior Track
- 2005 - Discussant, AMA Summer Educator's Conference, Consumer Behavior Track
- 2005 - Volunteer, Society for Consumer Psychology Winter Conference
- 2005 - Ad-hoc Reviewer, Conference on Historical Analysis of Research in Marketing
- 2005 - Regional Advisory Board Member, National Society of Black Engineers
- Advertising Effectiveness
- Predatory Marketing
- Harmon, T., Griffiths, M. (2011). Aging Consumer Vulnerabilities: Influencing Factors of Acquiescence to Informed Consent. To appear in Journal of Consumer Affairs.
- Harmon, T., Griffiths, M., Gilly, M. C. (2011). Consumer Hookah Consumption: Is the Hubble Bubble the New Coffee and Cocktail? Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, 30(1), 119-132.
- Stock, J., Boyer, S., Harmon, T. R. (2010). The Integration of Marketing and Supply Chain Management: Implications for Marketing Scholars. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, (38), 32-41.
- Harmon, T., Griffiths, M. (2008). Franchisee Relationship Value: Implications for Behavioral and Performance Outcomes. Journal of Business and Industrial Management, 23(4), 256-263.