School of Business Administration: Management and Marketing, International Business
- Location: Miriam Hall 613
- Phone: 937-229-3721
- Email: Contact
- MKT 440 - Global Marketing
- MBA 639 - Global Marketing
- University of North Texas, PhD.
- National Institute of Development Administration, MBA
- Chiang Mai University, B. Eng.
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing and firm performance
- New product development
- Hirunyawipada, Tanawat and Audhesh K. Paswan (2013), “Effects of Team Cognition and Constraint on New Product Ideation,” Journal of Business Research, 66 (November), 2332–2337.
- Hirunyawipada, Tanawat, Michael Beyerlein, and Charles Blankson (2010), "Cross-functional integration as a knowledge transformation mechanism: Implications for new product development," Industrial Marketing Management, 39 (4), 650-60.
- Troy, Lisa C., Tanawat Hirunyawipada, and Audhesh K. Paswan (2008), “Cross-Functional Integration and New Product Performance: An Empirical Analysis and Findings,” Journal of Marketing, 72 (November), 132-146.
- Hirunyawipada, Tanawat and Audhesh K. Paswan (2006), “Consumer Innovativeness and Perceived Risk: Implications for High Technology Product Adoption,” Journal of Consumer Marketing, 23 (4), 182–198.