Associate Professor and Associate Dean
School of Business Administration: Office of the Dean, Management and Marketing
- Location: Miriam Hall 230
- Phone: 937-229-4556
- Email: Contact
- BAI 151 - Business Integration Experience
- MBA 676 - International Management
- MGT 201 - Legal Environment of Business
- INB 450 - Capstone in International Business
- Syracuse University, JD, 1998
- Wright State University, BA, 1995
- Michigan Bar Association, member
- American Bar Association, member
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, member
- Lau, T., Bell, L., Gould, J., Domurad, J. (2008). Courting Success: The Supreme Court Fellows Program at 35. PS: Political Science & Politics, 839-843
- Lau, T. (2008). Judicial Independence: A Call for Reform. Nevada Law Journal, 9(79), 79-129.
- Lau, T. (2006). Distinguishing Fiction from Reality: The ASEAN Free Trade Area and Implications for the Global Auto Industry. Dayton Law Review, 31(3), 453-476.
- Lau, T. (2006). Management and Market Reactions to Litigation: Do Shareholders Win When the Company Loses? Academy of Management Perspective, 20, 72-74.
- Lau, T., Wines, W. (2006). Observations on the Folly of Using Student Evaluations of College Teaching for Faculty Evaluation, Pay, and Retention Decisions and Its Implications for Academic Freedom. William & Mary Journal of Women & the Law, 13, 167-202.
- Lau, T., Wines, W. (2005). Can You Hear Me Now? Corporate Censorship and Its Troubling Implications for the First Amendment. DePaul Law Review, 55, 119-167.
- Lau, T., Wines, W. (2004). A Brief History of Western Attitudes Toward Work and a Preliminary Inquiry Into the Attitudes Towards Work that Should be Fostered by Socially Responsible Employers. Labor Law Journal, 55, 248-267.
- Lau, T. (2004). Triggering Parent Company Liability Under United States Sanctions Regimes. American Business Law Journal, 41, 413-457.
- Lau, T. (2003). Caveat Emptor: Lessons from Volkswagen's Lemon Purchase. Currents International Trade Law Journal, 12, 3-9.