School of Business Administration: MIS, OM and Decision Sciences
- Phone: 937-229-2474
- Email: Contact
- OPS 301 - Survey of Operations Management
- OPS 350 - Business Process Management
- University of Cincinnati, PhD, 2007
- University of Cincinnati, MS, 2005
- MIT, MS, 1993
- Trinity College, BS, 1989
- Large scale optimization
- Database development
- Business development
- Harrod, S. (2011). Modeling Network Transitions with Hypergraphs. Transportation Science, 45(1).
- Harrod, S. (2009). Capacity Factors of a Mixed Speed Railway Network. Transportation Research Part E, 45(5).
- Harrod, S. (2009). A Spreadsheet Based, Matrix Formulation Linear Programming Lesson. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 7(1).
- Harrod, S., Kelton, W. D. (2006). Numerical Methods for Realizing Nonstationary Poisson Processes with Piecewise-Constant Instantaneous-Rate Functions. Simulation/The Society for Modeling and Simulation International, 82(3), 147-157.