Kevin R. Kelly, Ph.D.
School of Education and Allied Professions: Doctorate of Educational Leadership, Office of the Dean
- Location: Chaminade Hall, Room 104
- Phone: 937-229-3327
- Email: Contact
To contact Dr. Kelly, please email email@example.com.
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, University of Iowa
- B.A., Psychology, Boston University
- American Counseling Association
- Association for Assessment in Counseling
- National Career Development Association
- American Psychological Association
- Shin, Y.-J., & Kelly, K. R. (In press). Cross-cultural comparison of the effects of optimism, intrinsic motivation, and family relations on vocational identity. The Career Development Quarterly.
- Kelly, K. R., Chang Gunsalus, A.-J., & Gunsalus, R. (2009). Social cognitive predictors of the career choices of Korean American students. The Career Development Quarterly, 58, 14-28. [This article was recognized as the 2009 Outstanding Research Article by the National Career Development Association.]
- Kelly, K. R., & Shin, Y.-J. (2009). Relation of neuroticism and negative career thoughts and feelings on lack of information. Journal of Career Assessment, 17, 201-213.
- Pulver, C. A., & Kelly, K. R. (2008). Incremental validity of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator in predicting academic major selection of undecided university students. Journal of Career Assessment, 16, 441-455.
- Saka, N., Gati, I., & Kelly, K. R. (2008). Emotional and personality-related aspects of career decision-making difficulties. Journal of Career Assessment, 16, 403-424.