Susan Wulff, MS, PA-C, DFAAPA
Founding Chair and Director, Physician Assistant Program
School of Education and Allied Professions: Office of the Dean
- Location: College Park Center, Room 209
- Phone: 229-3377
- Email: Contact
- M.S.Ed., Education and Leadership, Arizona School of Health Sciences
- B.S., Physician Assisting, Kettering College of Medical Arts
- Certificate in DISC Analysis, 2008
- Certificate in Lay Christian Counseling, 2008
- Basic Disaster Life Support, 2007
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Ohio Association of Physicians Assistant, since 1979
- Member, Physician Assistant Educational Program (PAEA), formerly known as Association of Physician Assistant Programs (APAP), since 1997
- Member, Allied Health Advisory Committee, Cedarville University, since 2009
- Member, Fellowship for Christian Physician Assistants, 2000-2007
Staff Hope Warren County, an educational/counseling course for all people in custody issues with Warren County court system, 2008-2010
- “Beyond the Basics: Enhanced Skills for PA Faculty.” (November 2012). Invited presentation for PAEA, Seattle, Washington.
- “Beyond the Basics: Enhanced Skills for PA Faculty.” (November 2011). Presented at PAEA, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- “PA Survivor Island: Using Behavioral Based Interviewing for Admission Interviews.” (April 2011). Webinar presented for PAEA.
- “PA Survivor Island: Using Behavioral Based Interviewing for Admission Interviews.” (October 2009). Presented at Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA), Portland, Oregon.
- “Improving Communication and Relationship Using DISC Analysis.” (October 2008). Presented at PAEA, Savannah, Georgia.
- Overview of the PA Profession to the Allied Health Bachelor of Science students at Cedarville University. (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012).