Philip A. Anloague
Associate Professor and Director, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
School of Education and Health Sciences: Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Location: College Park Center, Room 207C
- Phone: 937-229-5600
- Email: Contact
- HSS 465 Physical Therapy Seminar
- DPT 815 Human Gross Anatomy
- DPT 841 Clinical Science II: Intro to Medical Diagnostics
- DPT 975 Clinical Skills Lab: Orthopedics I
- DPT 976 Clinical Skills Lab: Orthopedics II
- DPT 985 Clinical Issues Seminar: Orthopedics I
- DPT 986 Clinical Issues Seminar: Orthopedics II
- D.H.Sc., Health Science, University of St. Augustine
- M.P.T., Physical Therapy, Andrews University
- B.A., Psychology, Cleveland State University
Licensure & Certifications
- Licensed Ohio Physical Therapist, State of Ohio
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Certification in Manual Therapy, University of St. Augustine
- American Physical Therapy Association: Orthopedic, Sports Medicine and Private Practice Sections and Mentoring Program
- Archives of Physical Medicine
- Journal of Athletic Training
- Sports Health: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy, Special Consultant
- University of Dayton Baseball Team, Pitching Instructor
- University of Dayton: Flyers Baseball Camps, Head Baseball Coach
- Patterson Park Baseball: 16U, 18U
- Anloague P.A., V. Spees, J. Smith, M.A. Herbenick, & L.J. Rubino. (2012). Glenohumeral range of motion and lower extremity flexibility in collegiate-level baseball players. Sports Health, 4(1):25-30.
- Peters, P.G., L.J. Rubino, M.A. Herbenick, P.A. Anloague, R.J. Markert, & L.J. Rubino LJ. (2011). Knee range of motion: The reliability and agreement of three measurement methods. American Journal of Orthopedics, 40(12):E249-E252.
- Vanderburgh, P.V., N.S. Mickley, P.A. Anloague, & K. Lucius. (2011). Load-carriage distance run and push-ups tests: No body mass bias and occupationally relevant. Military Medicine, 176,9:1032-1035.
- McGlaughlin, M.C., P.A. Anloague, & B.C. Clark. (2010). External pelvic fixation during lumbar muscle resistance exercise. In Nova Science Publishers, Inc., Biomechanics: Principles, Trends and Applications.
- Anloague, P.A., & P. Huijbregts. (2009). Anatomical variations of the lumbar plexus: A descriptive anatomy study with proposed clinical implications. Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy,17(4):E107-E114.
- Rubino, J., M.A. Herbenick, P.A. Anloague, & R. Finnan. (2009). Chronic elbow dislocation treated with open reduction and lateral ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction. American Journal of Orthopedics, 38(6):E98-E100.
- Jackson, K., P. Anloague, H. Merriman, J. Cropper, & J. Linderman. (2008). Health fitness and activity levels of doctor of physical therapy students. Phys Ther., 88. Abstract available at: http://www.ptjournal.org/misc/annualcon.dtl.
- Jackson, K.J., P. Anloague, H.L. Merriman, J. Cropper, & J.K. Linderman. (2009). Health, fitness and activity levels of doctor of physical therapy students. Healthy People 2009: Lifestyle Strategies for the Prevention and Intervention of Obesity and Type-2 Diabetes. Annual Meeting of the Loma Linda University School of Public Health, Loma Linda, CA, March 10-11, 2009.
- Anloague, PA. (2011). Glenohumeral range of motion and lower extremity flexibility in collegiate-level baseball players. Med Sci Sports Exerc., 43(5):S598.
- Brahler, C.J., & P.A. Anloague. (2011). Influence of three different soccer cleat configurations on knee joint loading and running performance. Med Sci Sports Exerc., 43(5):S215.