School of Education and Allied Professions: Counselor Education and Human Services
- Location: Chaminade Hall, Room 301F
- Phone: 937-229-3624
- Email: Contact
- EDC 510 Consultation in the Schools
- EDC 511 School Psychology Practicum: Consultation
- EDC 514 Academic Assessment for Intervention
- EDC 515 School Psychology Practicum: Academic AFI
- EDC 517 School Psychology Practicum: Shadowing
- EDC 537 Statistics
- EDC 539 Administration & Organization of Pupil Personnel Services
- EDC 541 Curriculum & Instruction for Diverse Learners
- EDC 572 Role & Function of the School Psychologist
- EDC 573 Orientation to the School Process
- EDC 613 Culminating Seminar
- EDC 800 Thesis
- Ph.D., School Psychology, University of Cincinnati
- Ed.S., School Psychology, Miami University
- M.S., School Psychology, Miami University
- B.S., Elementary Education, Miami University
- National Association of School Psychologists, Research Committee
- Expert Contact, National Association of School Psychologists
- Invited participant in development of the Center for Child Health Statistics, Institute for Health Policy and Health Services Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Standards Revision Drafting Committee, National Association of School Psychologists
- School Psychology Program Advisory Committee, University of Cincinnati
- School-based Child Health Intervention Advisory Group, Health Foundation of Greater Cincinnati
- Commissioner’s Steering Committee for Drop-out Prevention, Kentucky Department of Education
- Chair, Committee on Supervision, Accountability, and Evaluation, National Association of School Psychologists
- Certification Board, National Association of School Psychologists
- Integrated Resources in School Initiative, Kentucky State Interagency Counsel
- Program Review Board, National Association of School Psychologists
- Program Folio Reviewer, National Association of School Psychologists
- Organizer, Intervention Assistance Team Conference, Hamilton City Schools
- School psychology
- Systems change
- Technology in education assessment and intervention
- Hunley, S. & McNamara, K. M. (2010). Tier Three of the Response to Intervention Model: Problem Solving Through a Case Study Approach. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Hunley, S. A., & Schaller, M. (March/April, 2009). Assessment: The Key to Creating Spaces that Promote Learning. EDUCAUSE Review, 44(2):26-34.
- Webb, K. M., Schaller, M. A., & Hunley, S. A. (2008). Measuring library space use and preferences: Charting a path toward increased engagement. Portal: Libraries and the Academy. Baltimore, Maryland: Johns Hopkins Press, 8(4):407-422.
- Hunley, S. A. (2008). Best Practices for Preparing Learning Space to Increase Engagement. In A. Thomas & J. Grimes (Eds.), Best Practices in School Psychology V. Bethesda, MD: National Association of School Psychologists.
- Hunley, S. A., & Schaller, M. (2006). Assessing Learning Spaces. In Learning Spaces (Diana Oblinger, Ed.). Educause online book.
- Curtis, M.J., Hunley, S.A., Grier, E.C. (2004). The status of school psychology: Implications of a major personnel shortage. Psychology in the Schools.
- Curtis, M.J., Chesno Grier, J.E., & Hunley, S.A. (2004). The changing face of school psychology: Trends in data and projections for the future. School Psychology Review, 33(1):49-66.
- Curtis, M.J., Hunley, S.A., & Chesno Grier, J.E. (2002). Relationships among the professional practices and demographic characteristics of school psychologists. School Psychology Review, 31(1):30-42.