Timothy Ilg, Ph.D.
School of Education and Allied Professions: Educational Leadership
- Location: Chaminade Hall, Room 316
- Phone: 937-229-3736
- Email: Contact
- Ph.D., The Ohio State University
- M.A., The Ohio State University
- Member, Concerns Committee, NCPEA
- Board of Reviewers, Education and Urban Society and The Journal of School Leadership
- National Council of Professors of Educational Administration
- Mid-Western Educational Research Association
- Ilg, T.J. (2012). Do Magnet Schools Enhance Student Achievement? In C.J. Russo (Ed.), Debating Issues in American Education: School Law. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Ilg, T.J. (2012). Are Publicly Funded Programs that Afford Parents the Option of Where to Educate Their Children at Public Expense the Most Appropriate Ways to Promote Educational Choice? In C.J. Russo (Ed.), Debating Issues in American Education: School Law. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Morrison, J., C.J. Russo, & T.J. Ilg. (2007). School-Based Crises Intervention: What Is Known and Unknown Regarding Its Effectiveness and the Legal Implications. International Journal of Education Reform, 15(3):331-343.
- Ridenour, C.S., A.L. Simmons, T.J. Ilg, & A.W. Place. (2005). ’Divertual’ Learning in Education Leadership: Implications of Teaching Cultural Diversity Online vs. Face to Face. In C.L. Fulmer & F.L. Dembowski, National Summit on School Leadership: Crediting the Past, Challenging the Present, and Changing the Future. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield, 157-169.
- Ilg, T.J., & C.J. Russo. (2004). State Regulation of Student Drivers ‘No-Pass, No-Drive:’ Regulating Student Behavior. Education Law Reporter, 191(2):565-569
- Ilg, T.J., J.D. Massucci, & G.M. Cattaro. (2004). Brown at 50: The Dream Is Still Alive in Urban, Catholic Schools. Education and Urban Society, 20(10):1-13.
- Russo, C.J., R.D. Mawdsley, & T.J. Ilg. (2003). Guidelines for Addressing Sexual Harassment in Educational Institutions. Education Law Reporter, 182(1):15-20.
- Ilg, T.J., & J.D. Massucci. (2003). Comprehensive Urban High Schools: Are There Better Options for Poor and Minority Children. Education and Urban Society, 36(1):63-78.
- Massucci, J.D., & T.J. Ilg. (2003). School Vouchers: Blessing or Curse for Catholic High Schools. Catholic Education: A Journal of Inquiry and Practice, 6(3):352-361.