Associate Chair and Associate Professor
School of Education and Allied Professions: Health and Sports Science
- Ph.D., Sport Management, The Ohio State University
- M.Ed., Sport Management and Exercise Science, Cleveland State University
- B.A., English, Cleveland State University
- Sport Management Review Editorial Board
- Sport Management Education Journal Editorial Board
- North American Society of Sport Management
- Ohio Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
- National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association
- Strategic human resource management in sport and recreation organizations
- Service learning as pedagogy in higher education and its application to sport management programs
- Haines, J.N., Thrine, A.M., Titlebaum, P.T., & Daprano, C.M. (in press). Women and weight training: Education and demonstration make a difference. Accepted for publication in Applied Research in Coaching and Athletics Annual.
- Titlebaum, P., Dick, R., Crow, B., & Daprano, C. (Fall 2012). Staying in the Game: Basketball Officials' Perceptions. Journal for the Study of Sports and Athletes in Education, 6(3):325-334. View abstract >>
- Daprano, C.M., Pastore, D.L., & Costa, C.A. (2008). NIRSA members' perceptions of organizational effectiveness. Recreational Sports Journal, 32, 16-27.
- Daprano, C.M., Costa, C.A., & Titlebaum, P.T. (2007). Expanding on success: Volunteer management at the Midwest Tennis Classic. Sport Management Review, 10, 93-96.
- Daprano, C.M., Costa, C.A., & Titlebaum, P.T. (2007). Building on success: Volunteer management at the Midwest Tennis Classic. Sport Management Review, 10, 97-123.
- Daprano, C.M., *Kenney, M., Titlebaum, P.T., & Triola, M. (2006). Hazing: What Ohio high school teachers, coaches and administrators need to know. Future Focus, 27(2), 10-15.
- *Stanley, W.W., DeMarco, G.M.P., Laubach, L.L., & Daprano, C.M. (2006, September). The effectiveness of a community based physical education program on children's enjoyment levels of physical activity and the professional development of their student interns. Teaching Elementary Physical Education, 24-27.
- Daprano, C.M., Titlebaum, P., Delisio, C., & Gillespie, J. (2006). Athletic department outreach. Applied Research in Coaching and Athletics Annual, 21, 259-272.
- Daprano, C.M., Bruening, J.E., Pastore, D.L., Greenwell, T.C., Dixon, M.A., Ko, Y.J., Jordan, J.S., Lilienthal, S., & Turner, B.A. (2005). Collaboration in sport research: A case from the field. Quest, 57, 300-314.
- Daprano, C.M., Coyle, M. & Titlebaum, P. (2005). Student employee recruitment and retention through campus partnerships. Recreational Sports Journal, 29, 104-112.