Jeb O. Sheidler, MPAS, PA-C, DFAAPA
Director of Didactic Education
School of Education and Health Sciences: Office of the Dean
- Location: College Park Center, Room 510
- Phone: 229-4845
- Email: Contact
- M.P.A.S., University of Nebraska Medical Center
- B.A., Zoology, Miami University
- A.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Kettering College of Medical Arts
- Certified Physician Assistant, National Committee on Certification of PAs
- Certified Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Trainers Association
- EMT-Paramedic, National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor, American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Instructor, American Heart Association
- Basic and Advanced Disaster Life Support Instructor, National Disaster Life Support Foundation
- Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- Distinguished Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants
- National Athletic Trainers Association and Ohio Athletic Trainers Association
- Volunteer Ski Patroller, Mad River Mountain, since 1998
- Volunteer SWAT Medic, Allen County Sheriff’s Office, 2004 to 2010
- Volunteer Firefighter/Paramedic, Bath Township Fire Department, 1998 to 2004
- St. Rita’s Hospital Sports Medicine Symposium: Mass Casualty Triage and Active Shooter Response, March 26, 2013.
- Mad River Mountain Ski Patrol: Outdoor Emergency Management Seminar, Managing the skier with head or cervical spine trauma, February 12, 2012.
- “PA Survivor Island: Using Behavioral Based Interviewing for Admission Interviews.” (April 2011). Webinar presented for PAEA.
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants Student Conference: Technology in Clinical Practice, February 19, 2011.
- “PA Survivor Island: Using Behavioral Based Interviewing for Admission Interviews.” (October 2009). Presented at Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA), Portland, Oregon.
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants Annual Meeting: Managing Athletic Emergencies, October 24, 2009.
- Konrath, GA, et al. (1996). The Use of Cold Therapy After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. AM J Sports Med 24: 628-633, Co-author.
- Ohio Orthopaedic Society: PCL Reconstruction - Posterior Inlay Technique, July 1999. Co-author.
- World Congress on Orthopaedic Sports Trauma: PCL Reconstruction - Posterior Inlay Technique, April 2000. Co-author.
- Sheidler, J.O. (2011). Chapter 15: Immunologic Disorders. In Sedrak M. and Massey, S., Classroom to Clinic Study System: Personal Professor for Clinical Rotations and PANCE / PANRE Review. FA Davis.