School of Engineering: Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Location: KL 553
- Phone: 937-229-1516
- Email: Contact
- Webpage: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=WDw_ek0AAAAJ&hl=en
- Muratore, C., V. Varshney, J.J. Gengler, J.E. Bultman, J.J. Hu, T.M. Smith, P.J. Shamberger, B. Qiu, X. Ruan ., A. K. Roy, and A.A. Voevodin. Forthcoming. Cross-plane thermal properties of transition metal dichalcogenides. Applied Physics Letters.
- Muratore, C., A.N. Reed, J.E. Bultman, B.A. Cola, and A.A. Voevodin. Forthcoming. Nanoparticle decoration of carbon nanotubes by sputtering. Carbon.
- Ganguli, S., A.N. Reed, C. Jayasinghe, J. Sprengard, A.K. Roy, A.A. Voevodin, and C. Muratore. Forthcoming. Improved thermal and electrical transport in nanotube yarns induced by inter-tube metallic bonding. Carbon.
- Gengler, J.G., S.V. Shenogin, A.A. Voevodin, A.K. Roy, and C. Muratore. 2012. Limited thermal conductance of metal- carbon interfaces. Journal of Applied Physics 112: 094904-094904-6.
- Muratore, C., J.E. Bultman, S.M. Aouadi, and A.A. Voevodin. 2011. In situ Raman spectroscopy for examination of high temperature tribological processes. Wear 270: 140-145.
- Muratore, C., and A.A. Voevodin. 2009. Chameleon coatings: Adaptive surfaces to reduce friction and wear in extreme environments. Annual Reviews of Materials Research 39: 297-324. (invited review)
- Ph.D., Materials Science, Colorado School of Mines, 2002
- B.S., Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, 1999
American Society Mechanical Engineers
- Session Chair MNHMT Thermal Interfaces Session2012
Member, American Vacuum Society
- Symposium Chair, ICMCTF 2012-present
- Chapter Chair, Ohio AVS Chapter 2010-present
- Member ICMCTF Executive Committee 2010-present
- Editor of ICMCTF Conference Proceedings 2009-2011
- Session Chair ICMCTF Thermal Sciences and Materials Session 2011-present
- Session Chair ICMCTF Laser and Ion Beam Processing Session 2006-2009
French Vacuum Society
- Session Chair CIP Plasma Processing Session 2007
Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers
- Session Chair World Tribology Congress Aerospace Session 2005
- Two-dimensional semiconducting materials (MoS2, WS2 etc.)
- Multifunctional nanocomposite materials
- Interfacial thermal transport phenomena
- In situ characterization of materials properties
- Development and characterization of novel materials processes
- Manipulation of the structure and properties of materials through process control
- Processing and characterization of carbon nanostructures
- Electron microscopy and surface analysis