School of Engineering: Department of Engineering Management and Systems
- Location: Kettering Laboratories Room 365
- Phone: 937-229-2238
- Email: Contact
- Mykytka, E.F., and K.E. Murphy. 2001. Effective simulation modeling using RAPTOR. Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Millhouse, P.T., S.C. Kramer, P.I. King, and E.F. Mykytka. 2000. Identifying optimal fan pressure ratios for the mixed-stream turbofan engine. Journal of Propulsion and Power 16: 79-86.
- Zalewski, D.J., and E.F. Mykytka. 2000. A management framework for process control and capability in the presence of autocorrelation. Presented at the International Association for Management of Technology, in Miami, Florida.
- Catlin, A.E., K.W. Bauer, E.F. Mykytka, and D.C. Montgomery. 1999. System comparison procedures for automatic target recognition systems. Naval Research Logistics 46: 357-371.
- Durkee, D.P., E.A. Pohl, and E.F. Mykytka. 1998. Sensitivity analysis of availability estimates to input data characterization using design of experiments. Quality and Reliability Engineering International 14: 1-7.
- Mykytka, E.F. 1997. Sensitivity of availability simulation models to input data characterization. Third Annual ISSAT International Conference on Reliability and Quality in Design, in Los Angeles, California: 165-169.
- Rogers, R.V., M. Zyda, E.F. Mykytka, D. Bartlett, and M. Bathe. 1996. Modeling and simulation education: Is there a need for graduate degrees in modeling and simulation? Proceedings of the Winter Simulation Conference: 1401-1406.
- Auclair, P.F., E.F. Mykytka, and S. Parnell. 1996. Military operations research: Responding to change. Military Operations Research 2: 9-18.
- Alan O. Plait Award, Reliability and Maintainability Symposium, 1998
- Testimonial Award, 1995
- Outstanding Operations Research Educator, AFIT Student Chapter of the Operations Research Society of America, 1993
- Outstanding Instructor, AFIT Department of Operational Sciences, AFIT Engineering Student Association, 1992
- Outstanding Industrial Engineering Faculty Member, Auburn University, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1990
- Outstanding Professors List, University of Arizona, 1979, 1982
- Ph.D., Systems and Industrial Engineering, University of Arizona, 1983
- M.S., Industrial and Management Engineering, University of Iowa, 1978
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Dayton, 1976
- American Society for Engineering Education
- American Society for Quality
- Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences
- Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Proposal reviewer for the Israel Science Foundation, 1994
- Applied statistics
- Design of experiments
- Quality improvement
- Random variate modeling and generation
- Reliability analysis
- Response surface methodology
- Simulation modeling and analysis
- Simulation output analysis
- Statistical process control
- Time series analysis