Kellie R. Schneider
- Location: KL 365A
- Phone: (937) 229-2636
- Email: Contact
- Schneider, K., C. Rainwater, E. Pohl, I. Hernandez, and J.E. Ramirez-Marquez. 2013. Social network analysis via multi-state reliability and conditional influence models. Reliability Engineering and System Safety 109: 99-109.
- Guzman, M.S., E.A. Pohl, K. Schneider, and C. Rainwater. 2012. Application of reliability methods to social networks. Military Operations Research 17, no. 4: 51-58.
- Maillart, L.M., C.R. Cassady, C. Rainwater, and K. Schneider. 2009. Selective maintenance decision-making over extended planning horizons. IEEE Transactions on Reliability 58, no. 3: 147-159.
- Yeung, T.G., C.R. Cassady, and K. Schneider. 2008. Simultaneous optimization of control charts and age-based preventive maintenance policies under an economic objective. IIE Transactions 40, no. 2: 147-159.
- ENM 503 – Engineering analysis
- ENM 560 – Quality assurance
- ENM 565 – Reliability engineering I
- Ph.D., University of Arkansas
- M.S., Industrial Engineering, University of Arkansas
- B.S., Industrial Engineering cum laude, University of Arkansas
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE), member
- American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE), member
Dr. Schneider’s primary area of research involves the use of operations research methodologies and reliability methods to model, evaluate and quantify the interactions of constituents and the dissemination of information within various organizations. She has also been involved in research in the areas of reliability and maintainability, quality control and management, and engineering education.