School of Engineering: Department of Engineering Management and Systems
- Location: Kettering Laboratories Room 365F
- Phone: (937) 229-2696
- Email: Contact
- Artelli, M.J., R.F. Deckro, D.J. Zalewski, S.E. Leach, and M.B. Perry. 2010. A control theory model of deployed soldiers’ morale. International Journal of Operational Research 7, no. 1.
- Artelli, M.J., R.F. Deckro, D.J. Zalewski, S.E. Leach, and M.B. Perry. 2009. A dynamic approach for modeling elements of modern conflict. Military Operations Research 14, no. 2.
- Artelli, M.J., R.F. Deckro, D.J. Zalewski, S.E. Leach, and M.B. Perry. 2008. Modeling elements of modern warfare. 76th MORS Symposium, June. Best Paper in the Information Operations Working Group
- Zalewski, D.J., and E.F. Mykytka. 2000. A management framework for process control and capability in the presence of autocorrelation. International Association for Management of Technology, in Miami, Florida.
- Probability and statistics for engineers
- Systems dynamics
- Project management / systems engineering
- Quality assurance
- Ph.D., Operations Research, Air Force Institute of Technology, 1995
- M.S., Operations Research, George Mason University, 1988
- B.S., Mathematics, United States Air Force Academy, 1983
- Agent based modeling
- Process improvement
- System dynamics
- Statistical process control
- Artificial intelligence
- Applied statistics