Associate Director, Kennedy Union
Student Development: Center for Student Involvement
- Location: Kennedy Union Rm. 241
- Phone: 937-229-3333
- Email: Contact
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Faculty, Staff, Students and external customers to book meeting space in Kennedy Union, Virginia W. Kettering Residence Hall, the McGinnis Center and Lawnview.
- Work as a liaison with Catering, UDIT, Leadership Development, Parking, Facilities and other campus departments to complete events
- Supervise the Student staff of the Hangar
- Oversee supervision of the Office Receptionists and the Info Center and the EMS room booking software
- Work with the President's Office, the Provost's Office, the Advancement Office and the Student Development Division to plan and coordinate annual campus events.