Executive Director, Center for Student Involvement
Student Development: Center for Student Involvement
- Location: Kennedy Union Rm. 241
- Phone: 937-229-3333
- Email: Contact
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with appropriate University divisions/departments to provide a union that serves our community as the community center of campus.
- Provide ongoing conditions for the supervision of the Center for Student Involvement staff, programs, and services; monitor the departmental mission in relationship to the activities and services provided.
- Supervise the ongoing recognition, event registration, and adviser education for student organizations.
- Supervise student programming within the context of the University's mission, and oversee student activity initiatives.
- Serve on the following committees/groups: Distinguished Speakers Series; Hazing Prevention Committee; Hearing Board Chair for Community Standards and Civility; Leadership UD Development Team; Marianist Educational Associate; Sexual Misconduct , Education, Prevention, and Response Task Force; Stander Symposium Committee; Student Life Council.