Fall 2013 Issue
Composing or locating a prayer for each of our newsletters is a labor of love. For this edition of the newsletter, our student assistant, Rebecca Olsen, was asked to locate a prayer that expresses our thanks and recalls our Marianist roots. You are likely to see that the Holy Spirit was the guide for Rebecca’s search.
Lord of hosts, great God, creator of Heaven and Earth, we rejoice in you! We thank you for abundant life. We thank you for guiding us through paths that can sometimes seem overgrown with thorns.
Like your son, Jesus, we seek good for others. We come before you to ask your help in strengthening us to do your will, to help the poor, to feed the hungry, to comfort the afflicted and to encourage the distraught. Help us bring more grateful servants to your banquet table.
Inspire us all in this Year of Faith to renew our commitment to you and to strengthen our relationship with Jesus Christ, your son. Help us recognize the distractions that keep us from our goal to love you more.
May the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit be glorified in all places through the Immaculate Virgin Mary.
We hope you enjoy reading our newsletter as we are grateful for opportunities to share, collaborate, celebrate, analyze, reflect, infuse and challenge with our partners.
Susan and the Center for Catholic Education Team
In This Issue
- Join NCEA Stream >>
- Collaborating and Advancing Curriculum >>
- Exploring Faith-Based Schools at OCEA >>
- Counting Our Blessings in Lalanne >>
- Teaching as Ministry >>
- UCDRC Peacemakers Retreat >>
- What Is Your Dream?
- Charism, Culture, and Curriculum at the Catholic Education Summit, 2014 >>
- Interested in the St. Remy Initiative?
- Winning a Blue Ribbon for Catholic Education >>
- Just Released: Dr. Tom Hunt's 27th Book >>
- Welcome to Rebecca Olsen >>
- Give your feedback >>
- Subscribe >>