Plan & Strategies
- Serve as a guide for discussion and action that will enhance the future of Catholic education.
- Initiate conversations that are both meaningful and relevant for contemporary Catholic schools.
- Become a place where diverse groups of people will meet to engage in inquiry and active listening.
- Inspire dialogue, research, and the re-envisioning of Catholic education for practical application in Catholic schools.
- Obtain input from center supporters and stakeholders.
- Dialogue with Catholic school principals and teachers.
- Foster a welcoming intellectual space for educators at the Center for Catholic Education.
- Collaborate across the university to promote programs for Catholic school teachers and administrators.
- Establish a research agenda.
- Sponsor local and national forums to envision education for the future.
- Provide for the future growth and development of the Center for Catholic Education.