Earn Workshop Credit for Online Training
Also part of the Center for Early Learning, the You can convert online training hours with the Bombeck Institute to University of Dayton workshop credit hours, which can be used to renew credentials. Many such credit hours can also be applied toward the university's online Early Childhood Leadership and Advocacy master's and bachelor's degree programs.
Cost for workshop credits:
- Graduate rate: $175 per credit hour
- Undergraduate rate: 25% of traditional undergraduate tuition rate
To convert online training hours to workshop credit, you must first register for online training >>
Then, complete the appropriate workshop credit form (undergraduate or graduate) and the workshop credit verification letter:
- Undergraduate University Workshop Credit Registration Form (pdf) >>
- Graduate University Workshop Credit Registration Form (pdf) >>
- Workshop Credit Verification Letter (pdf) >>
Submit the registration form and verification letter with certificates of attendance for Bombeck Institute trainings and/or other approved work related training (totaling 15 contact hours) to:
Workshop Credit Coordinator
Bombeck Family Learning Center
University of Dayton
941 Alberta Street
Dayton, OH 45409
Workshops will be shown on transcripts which are available online.
Do not send payment. You will be billed.