GUIDELINES & STANDARDS
Our curriculum implements Ohio's Infant and Toddler Guidelines and the Ohio Early Learning Content Standards. Based on these guidelines and standards, our curriculum:
- Is emergent and follows the children's interests.
- Is assessment supported.
- Provides for the physical, social/emotional, language, aesthetic, and cognitive development of the children.
- Is socially relevant.
- Engages children intellectually.
- Is personally meaningful to the children.
- Builds on children's knowledge and abilities.
- Integrates content matter.
- Makes meaningful connections.
- Supports children’s home cultures.
- Reflects realistic and attainable goals.
- Allows children to represent their knowledge in a wide variety of ways.