Physician Assistant EducationCPC, Room 510
1529 Brown Street
Dayton, OH 45469-2958
Phone: (937) 229-2900
Return to home page.
Tuition & Expenses
Tuition for the 2014-2015 academic year (three semesters) will be $32,358 and will include various program associated expenses such as medical equipment, lab coat and scrubs, testing and clinical tracking software, exam fees (includes but not limited to: OSCE, PACKRAT, ACLS) and national/state association membership. Tuition for the 2015-2016 academic year is subject to change.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM EXPENSES
- iPad tablet device will be required and the iPad Mini is the recommended device. Tablet devices will be used for testing and as a reference device during the clinical year. Approximately $329.00 to $729.00 based on device and memory.
- Software and tablet applications may be required throughout the didactic and/or clinical year. Approximately $150.00 per year.
- Background checks: two, at approximately $55 per check
- Drug screens: two, at approximately $35 per screen
- Immunization cost, based on individual student need
- CPR, prior to fall semester of second year, approximately $78.00
- Campus parking permit $170.00 per year
- Room (campus apartments) $4,000 to $5,300 per semester
- Board (campus meal plan) $2,300 per semester
If accepted, a $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required and will be applied to the first semester’s tuition.
The following exception applies: If Accreditation-Provisional is not granted, the deposit will be refunded.
EMPLOYMENT DURING THE PA PROGRAM
Due to the intense nature of the PA curriculum students are not encouraged to continue employment during the program. Those that continue to do so put themselves at risk for unsuccessful performance.