Power Outage Response Guide
- Remain calm and attempt to report the power outage to UD Police.
- If you have a flashlight available, use the light to assist you in turning off or unplugging all electrical equipment and appliances that were in use prior to the power outage.
- Do not attempt to use elevators
- Use a flashlight or cautiously walk toward emergency exit lights if there is a need to evacuate the immediate area.
- Assist others who may not be familiar with the evacuation routes or who have no light source.
- Do not use candles or other open flame devices as a light or heat source.
For more information, please see: Power Outage Information>>