Suspicious/Violent Persons Response Guide
When an individual's actions create a sense of fear, threat, or a suspicion of criminal activity, contact UD Police immediately and report the following:
Nature of the suspicious behavior.
Threats or Violence:
- Possession of Weapon
- Suspected Criminal Act
- Mentally Ill / Emotionally Distraught
- Other Suspicious Behavior
Location of the suspicious person/persons.
Physical Description of the suspicious person:
- Build (thin, medium, heavy)
- Hair Color (head, facial)
- Eye Color (eyeglasses)
- Markings, Tattoos, Teeth, etc.
Clothing Description (type and color):
- Head (hat, scarf, mask, sunglasses, etc.)
- Outer Garments (coat, jacket, gloves)
- Shirt or Blouse
- Pants, Dress, Shorts
If the person has left the area, his/her direction and means of travel (on foot, bike, motor vehicle. etc.).
For more information, please see: Suspicious/Violent Persons Information>>