Are You an honors student?
JUNE 15-20, 2014
Note: Camp fee is not due until after student is accepted into camp.
- Currently enrolled in either grade 9, 10 or 11.
- Identified as an honor student by having a cumulative GPA of 3.5/4.0.
- Completed Confirmation of Eligibility Form by your guidance counselor, teacher or principal.
- The cost is a $675 residential fee to participating students, which covers instructions, class materials, housing, meals and social activities.
- Consider bringing money for snacks, video games, bookstore and personal.
- Parents and family members may also purchase tickets to attend your graduation luncheon.
- Have your guidance counselor, teacher or principal complete the Confirmation of Eligibility Form and mail or fax it with your completed Application Form to us by April 30, 2014.
NOTE: Students are accepted on a rolling basis, so it is possible that the camp could, and usually does, reach capacity prior to the application deadline. The first round of acceptance emails will go out in late March.
Cancellations made on or before May 1 are refundable, minus a $25 processing fee. No refunds after May 1.