School of Engineering Graduate Programs
Every School Offers Research Opportunities. But Only One Is Ranked First.
Building on our strong ties to the University of Dayton Research Institute and the Air Force Research Laboratory at nearby Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, the University of Dayton's School of Engineering gives you access to unparalleled faculty, facilities and research opportunities.
We have a long history of innovative contributions to science and technology, including high-temperature structural composites, computer software for analysis of complex nonlinear structures and systems, bird strike-resistant aircraft canopy systems, and methods for disposal of hazardous and toxic waste. In fact, the School of Engineering is celebrating 100 years of engineering education and research this year.
As a result, we are the No. 1 ranked Catholic university in engineering research, the No. 1 ranked university in Ohio for conducting aerospace research and the No. 2 ranked university nationally in materials research.
Areas of Study
- Aerospace Engineering, M.S., Ph.D.
- Bioengineering, M.S.
- Chemical Engineering, M.S
- Civil Engineering, M.S.
- Electrical & Computer Engineering, M.S., Ph.D.
- Electro-Optics, M.S., Ph.D.
- Engineering, M.S.
- Engineering Management & Systems, M.S.
- Engineering Mechanics, M.S.
- Materials Engineering, M.S., Ph.D.
- Mechanical Engineering, M.S., Ph.D.
- Renewable and Clean Energy, M.S.