Campus Card Services

Power House 102
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm
800-259-8864 (Option 4)

Door Access

Every residence hall on campus as well as many of the academic buildings require you to use your FlyerCard to enter the building during off hours. The FlyerCard has a RFID or proximity chip inside that can be read remotely by a proximity reader. These readers can read your card through pockets, wallet and purses if it is within a few inches of the card reader. The card can only be read by a reader and does not broadcast any information.

If your card is lost, it can be deactivated at any Dining Services location, Campus Card Services office or MY ACCOUNT. Eliminating the need for keys increases campus security.

If you need access to your area, please contact the person in your area who is authorized to grant access.  They will send an email to requesting access for you.

If you need to make changes to persons authorized to grant access to your area, please fill out an "Authorization to Grant Access" form and send it to the Campus Card Services Office.

Grad Assistants must be registered for classes or else fill out the "Graduate Student Certification Form" each semester in order to have door access privileges.  This form is found under the Graduate School Tab in Porches.