Flyer Express is an online, prepaid declining balance account that may be used to pay for purchases at participating on and off campus locations. Flyer Express accounts with a positive balance remain open and carry forward to the next semester or year for registered students and active employees.
- Cash may NOT be withdrawn from your Flyer Express account.
- View recent transactions and check your balances by logging into "MY ACCOUNT".
Ways to deposit money to Flyer Express:
- Flyer Express Online (credit card or checking account)
- Credit card kiosks on campus (Kennedy Union, Emporium, Marycrest, VWK)
- Cash kiosk at Roesch Library
- Campus Card Services office
Do not punch holes, bend or scratch your FlyerCard as this may render it unreadable.
If your FlyerCard is lost or stolen, guard against your Flyer Express money being spent by reporting it immediately to the Campus Card Services office, any Dining Services' manager, or online, logging into FlyerCard MY ACCOUNT.