Campus Card Services

Power House 102
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm
800-259-8864 (Option 4)


Flyer Card

The FlyerCard is the official photo identification card of the University of Dayton. Not only is it your student ID card, but it’s also your library card, meal card and access card for the RecPlex, residence halls and labs. Your FlyerCard is valid as long as you are actively enrolled at UD.

Getting your FlyerCard

All members of the University of Dayton community (students, faculty and staff) are eligible to obtain a card. Your first FlyerCard is issued at no charge.

To obtain your FlyerCard, stop by the card office located in room 102 of the Powerhouse. Office hours are 8:30-4:30 Monday through Friday.

A photo ID is required (i.e., driver’s license, State ID, passport, or military ID). All students must be registered for classes before obtaining your card.

  • First-year students are encouraged to upload your picture for your FlyerCard, prior to arrival on campus. Instructions for uploading your picture can be found on Porches.
  • Graduate students may obtain your FlyerCard in the Campus Card Services office. If you are unable to visit campus during the day, you can send an email with your full name and University ID along with an attached picture in .jpg format to Your FlyerCard  will be ready for pickup at CPC in the dispatch office. A photo ID is required.
  • Faculty and staff members must have all necessary paperwork turned in to Human Resources in St. Mary's Hall before receiving your first card. Your supervisor will receive an email from Human Resources when all paperwork has been completed.

Your FlyerCard is nontransferable. Do not punch holes, bend or scratch your FlyerCard as this may render it unreadable. Use and acceptance of the FlyerCard indicates your agreement to the Terms and Conditions.

Back to top from Getting your FlyerCard

Lost or Stolen FlyerCards

If your card is lost or stolen, report it to the Campus Card Services office 229-2456 immediately or log on to MY ACCOUNT, choose the "Patron/Card Information" link and mark your card lost. In the evening or on weekends, lost or stolen cards can be reported to any Dining Services manager or supervisor. A temporary meal card will be issued if needed. Temporary cards for access to your residence hall will be issued at the front desk of your residence hall.

Replacement fees apply to any subsequent cards issued. Once a FlyerCard is replaced, it cannot be reactivated.

If you deactivate (but have not yet replaced) your lost FlyerCard and then find the same card, bring it to the card office to have it reactivated. There is no fee to have this card reactivated.

Back to top from Lost or Stolen FlyerCards